Hans Boeve : Marketing Management
- Understanding Defining Marketing. Developing Marketing strategies and Plans.
- Capturing Insights Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand. Marketing Research.
- Connecting with Customers Long-Term Loyality Relationships. Analysing Markets. Business Markets. Global Markets.
- Building Strong Brands Market segments. Crafting the Brand Position. Brand Equity. Competition. Growth.
- Creating Value Product Strategy. Services. Offerings. Pricing.
- Delivering Value Marketing Channels. Retailing, Wholesaling and Logistics.
- Communicating Value Marketing Communications. Mass Communications. Digital communications. Personal Communications.
- Longterm Success Holistic Marketing.
*Marketing Management; Gobal Edition; Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller